We have received an allocation of 1000 tickets for this fixture.
Tickets are priced at:
£36.00 Adults (No concessions are available for this fixture)
For full package and travel details for all three group stage away games please click here.
The Club has received an allocation of (1000 tickets), priced at £36 each, for our forthcoming away UEFA Champions League match against SC Braga on Tuesday 23rd November 2010.
The club will be implementing the same procedure used for both the FK Partizan and Shakhtar Donetsk away fixtures regarding the process of allocating away points.
Once your match ticket has been received, the process in redeeming the away match point for this particular fixture is as follows:
- Purchase and receive ticket by usual procedures.
- On entering the stadium in Portugal, each supporter will be given an away match point redemption voucher by Arsenal staff, who will be positioned at the turnstiles. This voucher will contain a unique reference number. Please note, this voucher should be kept in a safe place, as replacements will not be available.
- The away match point can then be claimed by logging onto Arsenal.com and following the instructions as detailed on the voucher.
- Thereafter, each supporter's account will be updated with the away match point.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please call the Arsenal Contact Centre on 00 44 (0)20 7619 5000.
We would like to thank supporters for their interest in attending the match in the Ukraine and for their continued support home and away.
*Please can all Away Ticket Scheme members be advised the Scheme does NOT include UEFA Champions League Matches, and you must purchase in the relevant Priority Booking Periods stated below should you want to attend this fixture.*
Priority Booking Period 1/2/3/4/5 (PB:5)
We are only accepting Platinum, Gold, existing Travel Club, Silver and Red members to the Southwest Matchday Ticket Office located beside the Armoury shop up-until Friday 19th November 2010 @ 12noon to purchase tickets for this fixture. (Membership cards must be produced) After this time tickets will not be available to purchase for this fixture.
(All tickets are subject to availability)
Tickets for this fixture will NOT go on general sale.
All travelling supporters must be in possession of a valid match ticket. (Tickets will NOT be sold on the day of the game).
Tickets can be purchased in the following way only:
(Booking fees apply) - Click here. You will need to quote the following information:
- Valid password.
- Valid email address.
- Platinum, Gold or Travel Club membership number per ticket.
- Credit/debit card details.
Tickets are available via our Contact Centre booking line 020 7619 5000.
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm.
- You will need to quote your 7 digit membership number, name and address. Booking fees apply.
- Our Contact Centre booking line is not open on weekends
Postal applications should include a covering letter with all the following included:
- The total number of tickets requested, clearly stating The 7 digit membership numbers for each applicant. (Please also state in your application if you would prefer seating towards the front or back of the away ground you are applying for & if you would prefer seating in the Upper or the Lower Tier where available).
- A blank cheque made payable to Arsenal Football Club PLC (with name, address and membership number detailed on the reverse) or Credit/Debit card. you must state the card number & expiry date and issue number (where relevant) that you wish to use. (Visa Electron Cards cannot be accepted via postal applications.)
- A Stamped address envelope. (Please note: If no SAE is included tickets will be sent to the lead clients address.)
Booking Fees apply.
Grade B Fixture.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 13 Oct 2010