Adults - £37
Concession - £32 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Non member adults - £42
Non member concession - £37
A wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 07.00, London Gateway 07.30 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Kingsferry 06.00, South Mimms Services 07.15, Newport Pagnell Services 08.00 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling, please have ready the membership number (s) of the actual person(s) travelling. Non members must provide a full name, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number and pay the extra supplement. Bookings cannot be accepted if we do not have the above information.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- On occasions Photographic ID may be requested for inspection.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
From the South
Leave the A1 (M) at junction 62, at the roundabout and take the third exit onto the A690. Remain on the A690 for 6 miles and then turn off left at the roundabout when the A690 meets the A19. From the A19 take the A1231 (Sunderland North) turn off. After four roundabouts keep to the left hand lane and follow signs for B1289 (Roker). Continue on this road and you will see the stadium on your right.
Many of the streets surrounding the stadium are residential. Supporters are welcome to use the free Park and Ride or Park and Walk services. The Park and Ride scheme runs from the Sunderland Enterprise Pk on the Wessington Way (A1231) which is easily accessible from the A19 and clearly signposted “Park and Ride”. The pick-up points from Enterprise Park are the permanent bus stops, while pick-up points from the stadium are to the north on Keir Hardie Way.
The Park and Walk scheme operates from two sites at the University of Sunderland – the A183 (Chester Rd) and St Peters, both are clearly signposted, follow signs for Matchday Parking.
Bus numbers 2, 3, 4, 12, 13, 15 and 16all stop within a few minutes walk of the stadium.
Scheduled Train services
Sunderland station is approximately 1.5 miles (10 to 15 minute walk) from The Stadium of Light. For further information contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Supporters have the choice of arriving at either St Peters or the Stadium of Light. Supporters travelling towards Newcastle must board at the Stadium of Light station.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 28 Oct 2009