Adults - £32
Concession - £27 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Non member adults - £37
Non member concession - £32
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Pick up points and departure times are set within two different convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 10.30, London Gateway 11.00 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes.
Visit the ‘The Armoury’ or ‘All Arsenal’ before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount for a purchase made on production of your coach boarding pass.
Kingsferry 09.30, South Mimms Services 11.00, Newport Pagnell Services 11.45 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms, Newport Pagnell service areas and the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the
Northbound hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available. Emirates Stadium parking is via Queensland Rd (N7 7AJ).
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Approach Hull from the M62 as appropriate, this will lead straight onto the A63. Continue on the A63 under the Humber Bridge. The road continues into the A63 Clive Sullivan Way. From here turn off onto the slip road just before the flyover (signposted Local Traffic/Infirmary and for KC Stadium). At the roundabout, take the second exit “Rawling Way”. At the next main set of traffic lights (and with the Hospital in front of you), take a left turn onto the A1105 Anlaby Rd and over the flyover. At the foot of the flyover take a right turn into Walton Street. The Walton Street Car Park is located just past the Sports Arena.
Where possible please use the Walton Street Car Park as instructed above. This is the closest Car Park to the stadium and recommended for away supporters however there is a park and ride scheme available near to the Sainsbury’s signposted from the A63 (Clive Sullivan Way).
Scheduled Train services
For more information please contact National Rail on 08457 484950.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Emirates Stadium, Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 3 Feb 2010