Adults - £20
Concession - £15 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £25
Non member concession - £20
On request a wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will be made within two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 10.00 or London Gateway 10.30. The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Visit the ‘The Armoury’ or ‘All Arsenal’ before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount for a purchase made on production of your coach boarding pass.
Kingsferry 09.00, South Mimms Services 10.30 or Newport Pagnell Services 11.15. The Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.
Adults - £31
Concession - £26
Non Member Adults - £36
Non Member Concessions - £31
Outbound: Departs London Euston 11.43, Milton Keynes 12.13 - Arrives Birmingham New Street 13.08.
Inbound: Departs Birmingham New Street 18.30 - Arrives Milton Keynes 19.18 , London Euston 19.54.
Supporters must make their own way to/from Euston and to/from St Andrews. St Andrews is approximately 1.7 miles away from Birmingham New Street a taxi would cost in the region of £6 or the walk is approximately 35 minutes.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms, Newport Pagnell service areas and the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the Northbound hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available. Emirates Stadium parking is via Queensland Rd (N7 7AJ).
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Take the M6 as appropriate and leave at Junction 6 onto the A38(M) Aston Expressway towards Birmingham Central. At exit 6 take the left slip road onto the A5127 (Aston Rd) towards the ring road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A4540 (Dartmouth Middleway), keeping on the A4540 take the second exit at the next roundabout (Lawley Middleway), then the second exit at the next roundabout (Watery Lane Middleway) then the first exit at the next roundabout which will be Coventry Rd (B4128). You will approach the stadium on the left hand side after a couple of minutes once on Coventry Rd.
Some street parking is available in the vicinity and there is a small car park at the ground and one on Garrison Lane. A large secure outdoor car park can be found at the Birmingham Wheels Park at Adderley Rd South, B8 1AD and is a fifteen minute walk away, parking for cars here is £5.
Scheduled Train services
For more rail information outside of the rail tickets that we are selling then please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950.
Holloway Road underground on the Piccadilly line is the closest station to Queensland Rd where the coaches depart from.
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on - http://www.trafficengland.com/
Sat Nav details
The postcode for St Andrews is B9 4NH.