Adults - £31
Concession - £26 (16 and under or 65 and over)
Non member adults - £36
Non member concession - £31
Departure times and pick-up points will form two convoys as follows.
Emirates Stadium – 06.30 (Queensland Rd), London Gateway – 07.00.
The return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes.
Kingsferry – 05.30, South Mimms Services – 06.45, Newport Pagnell Services – 07.30. The return journey should take approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes.
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling, please have ready the membership number (s) of the actual person(s) travelling. Non members must provide a full name, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number and pay the extra supplement. Bookings cannot be accepted if we do not have the above information.
Park and Ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1 (when parking at Newport Pagnell, please leave your car in the hotel section of the services). The Kingsferry Travel Centre is on Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW and only street parking is available.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail email@example.com or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Some coach trips will only run if sufficient numbers are met.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
Travel on the M60 motorway via the M6, M61, M62 or M6 as appropriate. Leave the M60 at Junction 9 (sign posted Trafford Park) and follow signs for Trafford PK. Enter Park Way (dual carriage way, staying right) and continue to the roundabout. Take the third exit onto Village Way and remain on this road until the next island (controlled by traffic lights). At this island take the second exit and join Wharfside Way. From here you will be getting close to the stadium and should start seeing officially organised car parks.
Visitors who travel by car are advised to use official, secure, Car Parks which are identified by brown location signs. These are located on all approaches to the stadium and you are advised that the use of these car parks reduces the potential for your vehicle to be the victim of crime.
On Match Days there is a Residents Parking Scheme in place on roads in the immediate vicinity of the Stadium and you are advised that vehicles parking in contravention of the scheme will be dealt with by the Local Authority which may lead to the clamping or towing away of the vehicle. Likewise any vehicle found to be parked in contravention of 'No Waiting' regulations may be similarly dealt with.
Scheduled Train services
For more information please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950
Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess
Or check the roads on http://www.trafficengland.com/Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 30 Apr 2009