Adults - £24
Concession - £24 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
Non member adults - £29
Non member concession - £29
On request we can source a wheelchair accessible coach as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 13.00, London Gateway 13.30. Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Kingsferry 12.00, South Mimms Services 13.15, Newport Pagnell Services 14.00. Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Wear Yellow to Turf Moor
As a special offer for supporters travelling with us we are offering you the chance to get free name and number printing when purchasing this season’s away shirt (currently being sold at a 25% discount). All you need to do is visit ‘The Armoury’ before the coaches depart and simply produce this leaflet and your coach boarding pass. This offer will be extended until the Wigan game on Saturday 6th December for those supporters who cannot get to the Armoury before coaches depart.
How to book your travel?
Please call the “Contact Centre” on 020 7619 5000 and follow the instructions through to an operator who can book your travel. When calling please have the membership numbers of who is travelling ready. Non members must provide a full name, address, daytime telephone number and Date of birth in order to travel.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park
We do have a limited amount of stadium parking available on a first come first served basis for this midweek fixture.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway, South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
If you are organizing your own coach or minibus then please e-mail email@example.com in order for specific police instructions to be sent out to you.
Terms and Conditions
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
From the South
Exit the M6 at junction 29 for the M65. Leave the M65 at junction 10 following signs for Towneley Hall (this road eventually goes past Turf Moor)
Supporters are advised to use the Cricket Club or road spaces near the fire station (Ormerod Rd). Most residential streets have parking restrictions in place.
Scheduled Train services
Please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 for more information.
Want to know whether to take that pair of gloves or rain jacket? Check the weather forecast on the following link - http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=football;sess=