The December edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and inside you’ll find everything you expect from our famous monthly publication: a fantastic array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal.
Just some of the highlights from a jam-packed 100 pages are:
- An exclusive interview with our in-form centre back Per Mertesacker, who reveals how the confidence in the squad is spurring him on to target success with club and country
- Arsène Wenger answers YOUR questions in his first Twitter Takeover – and then talks about why the social media site is a good thing for football
- Young striker Benik Afobe shares his joy at being back in action after a cruciate knee ligament injury and sets out his hopes for the season
- Chuba Akpom recalls a month of highs and lows in his revealing diary
- In a fascinating interview, celebrity mathematician – and Arsenal fan – Marcus du Sautoy reveals how maths dictates action on the football field
- Santi Cazorla takes us through his ‘Day in the Life’
- Michael Cox looks at how Arsenal have used crossing to their advantage this season – despite a lack of natural wingers
- Caroline Weir is under the microscope in our Arsenal Ladies pages
There’s plenty more, as always – including a fantastic prize for Mertesacker fans.
Elsewhere, Ian Stone reflects on ‘that goal’ against Norwich while Robert Pires returns to assess the team’s recent form and tell us why defeat at Manchester United is just a blip. There’s an in-depth look at the 1952/53 season – when Arsenal won the League title by the narrowest margin in history – while a selection of fans, journalists and ex-players tackle this month’s Big Question. You’ll also find all of the latest news and statistics. And of course there’s our special section for our Junior Gunners, too.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. You can also subscribe online or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Mar 2013