The May issue of the official Arsenal Magazine is out now!
There’s a magazine debut for Alexis Sanchez who, in our main interview, discusses a stellar first season in north London and offers a fascinating insight into how he developed his supreme talent while growing up in north Chile.
As well as that, this month’s issue also features:
- Arsène Wenger on how he plans the perfect training session
- Jon Toral reflects on a highly-encouraging loan at promotion-chasing Brentford
- Our Arsenal HQ section features Arsenal Ladies general manager Clare Wheatley
- Eye for Detail, delving deep into Mesut Ozil’s game
- Robert Pires on his game of the season
- A profile of young goalkeeper Deyan Iliev
- Exclusive Junior Gunners section
The Arsenal Magazine is priced at £3.50 and is available from Emirates Stadium on matchdays, all club shops and online.