The June issue of the official Arsenal Magazine is out now!
Our main player feature this month is Mesut Ozil, who in our exclusive interview, discusses how his new training regime helped him to become stronger after injury and reveals the reason behind his trademark ‘M’ goal celebration.
The June edition also includes:
- Arsène Wenger on his love of coaching
- Our Arsenal HQ section features first team goalkeeping coach Gerry Peyton
- Eye for Detail, examining how Arsenal reached the FA Cup final
- A profile of promising teenager Dan Crowley
- Robert Pires on Arsenal’s progress this season
- Iconic former winger Anders Limpar talks us through producing the perfect cross
- Exclusive Junior Gunners content
And much, much more.
The Arsenal Magazine is priced at £3.50 and is available from Emirates Stadium on matchdays, all club shops and online.