The November edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and we’ve packed in more features, interviews and analysis than ever.
Just some of the highlights from a red hot 100 pages are:
- Danny Welbeck’s first in depth interview at Arsenal, discussing Jack’s part in his move, early impressions of the Club and being ‘dat guy’
- Arsène Wenger talks about the difficulties faced by players when they finally have to hang up their boots
- And the boss is joined by legendary left-back Nigel Winterburn in our ‘Anatomy of…’ section. This month, ‘the tackle’
- Theo Walcott reckons he knows all about his team-mates – so we put him to the test
- Isaac Hayden’s monthly diary includes the young defender’s experiences in the Arsenal first team and captaining England under-20s
- Tactical expert Michael Cox is drawing comparisons between Danny Welbeck and a certain record breaking French striker
- Tomas Rosicky looks at some of the images that have particular significant to his career in our Arsenal Albums feature
Elsewhere in this issue, columnists Robert Pires and Ian Stone both have their say on the new Indian Super League (though only Bobby is starring in the exciting new venture, as far as we are aware!), former midfielder Stephen Hughes and award-winning journalist Jack Pitt-Brooke take different sides of an Alexis argument, the Arsenal HQ section has a tour of the Academy facilities and the lowdown on Alex Iwobi and the latest Arsenal artist ’11 Cannons’ is featured in our Art and Lit section. And that’s only scratching the surface of an issue replete in red and white reading.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. You can also subscribe online or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!