The October edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and inside you’ll find a fantastic array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal.
Just some of the highlights from a jam-packed 100 pages are:
- Aaron Ramsey talking about relishing a role of responsibility within the team and his international aspirations with Wales
- Arsène Wenger discusses the art of man management and how it’s changed during his three decades as a manager
- Jack Wilshere proves that he’s a real team player with his encyclopedic knowledge of his team-mates
- Arsenal legend Freddie Ljungberg provides expert analysis of what makes a great team goal in the ‘Anatomy of…’ section
- Isaac Hayden fills us in on what’s been a thrilling month for the 19 year-old in his monthly diary feature
- Tactical expert Michael Cox take an in depth look at the remarkable versatility of young Calum Chambers
- Julio Baptista AKA ‘The Beast’ recalls an eventful season with the Gunners – that he didn’t want to end
Elsewhere, Robert Pires reckons Danny Welbeck is the perfect signing for the Gunners, comedian Ian Stone gives his take on transfer deadline day, Nigel Winterburn takes on Blogger James McNicholas in a Game of Two Halves, we find a Frenchman who spends his spare time miraculously colouring in archive black and white pictures and there’s a wealth of insight from the training ground in our Arsenal HQ section.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. You can also subscribe online or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!