The April edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and inside you’ll find a wealth of exclusive interviews and features.
Just some of the highlights from a 100 page issue bursting at the seams:
- An exclusive interview with Nacho Monreal, discussing his hopes for the climax of the Gunners season and this summer’s big international assignment in Brazil
- Yaya Sanogo’s first in-depth interview as an Arsenal player, reflecting on what’s been a steep learning curve in his first season – and how he nearly gave up the game to become a postman!
- Arsène Wenger talks us through ten of the most momentous matches during his tenure as we celebrate his 1,000 games
- Our Total Recall feature drills down into what was the manager’s first season of success, the memorable 1997/98 campaign
- Young diarist Chuba Akpom has been alternating striking duties for Coventry City on loan with spearheading the Arsenal youth team in the UEFA Youth League and FA Youth Cup – and he’s been watching all the latest blockbusters
- Dennis Bergkamp’s recent visit to see himself immortalized in bronze is also covered in depth
- There’s an insight into Gunners’ gladiator Mathieu Flamini’s average day in our Day in the Life feature
- Michael Cox analyses just how Arsenal manage to score the stunning team goals we have seen this season
There’s plenty more, as always – including fantastic giveaways, including a signed shirt from Nacho Monreal.
Elsewhere, Ian Stone contemplates Wembley, Robert Pires is getting excited about the Ox, Lukas Podolski licks his lips and answers our Gourmet Gunners questions. Supporters, journalists and ex-players answer The Question everyone wants answered and Rob the Chef is, as usual, ‘at large’. You’ll also find all of the latest news and statistics in the Arsenal Review. And of course there’s our special section for our Junior Gunners, too.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. Click here to subscribe online, or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Mar 2013