The May edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and inside it you’ll find what you expect from our famous monthly publication - a dazzling of array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal.
Just some of the highlights from a jam-packed 100 pages are:
- An exclusive interview with cover star Aaron Ramsey – speaking in great depth on his early footballing years, and on his current lease of life
- Arsène Wenger discusses trends in Europe’s top leagues
- Young midfielder Nico Yennaris talks to us about his progress
- In the first of a two-part series, we catch up with ex-Gunner Eduardo
- Mikel Arteta recounts a typical day in his life
- Benik Afobe is on the road to recovery – as he tells us in his monthly diary
- Nigel Winterburn looks back at his Highbury days
- Olivier Giroud lets us into his gourmet secrets
There’s plenty more – including our famous Big Competition, which offers another fantastic Gunners-related prize
Meanwhile Michael Cox brings you his monthly tactics column while there are the usual pearls of wisdom from columnists Ian Stone and Terry Neill. There’s also your regular Arsenal Ladies fix, with Kim Little featuring this month, as well as all the latest month’s news and statistics. On top of all this you’ll find the usual range of top-class photography throughout the magazine, as well as a special section for the Junior Gunners in your life.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. Click here to subscribe online, or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Mar 2013