The March edition of the Official Magazine is out now, and inside you’ll find everything you expect from our famous monthly publication: a fantastic array of exclusive interviews and features that you won’t find anywhere else in the world of Arsenal.
Just some of the highlights from a jam-packed 100 pages are:
- An exclusive interview with our midfield maestro Tomas Rosicky
- Arsène Wenger reveals why he will always give youth a chance – but why older heads are important for helping the youngsters settle in
- Young right back Hector Bellerin tells us how going on loan to Watford is preparing him for a bright future
- Chuba Akpom recalls his month on loan at Brentford – and why playing in League One is tougher than you might think
- Jack Wilshere takes us through his ‘Day in the Life’
- Michael Cox looks at how Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain took centre stage against Crystal Palace – and why central midfield could be his best position
- Ex-Gunner John Halls talks about his career after football – as a model
There’s plenty more, as always – including a fantastic prize for Rosicky fans.
Elsewhere, Ian Stone reflects on why the January transfer window can do more harm than good, while Robert Pires assesses the team’s recent form and, in light of the Club’s new Puma deal, names his all-time favourite kits. There’s an in-depth look at the 1986/87 season – when Arsenal won their first trophy under George Graham – while a selection of fans, journalists and ex-players tackle this month’s Big Question. You’ll also find all of the latest news and statistics. And of course there’s our special section for our Junior Gunners, too.
Priced at £3.50, it’s available from all Club shops and good newsagents, as well as from programme sellers at all home games across the next month. You can also subscribe online or call 0845 301 7626, making a subscription the ideal gift for the special Gooner in your life!Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Mar 2013