Events take place from 9am to 5pm each day, all those who pre-register will receive an email with a voucher to claim your free gift a week prior to event.
Gunners on the road form
Terms and Conditions:
1. This giveaway ("Promotion") is only open to residents of Great Britain under the age of 18. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. When you pre-register for one of the events on our Arsenal Junior Gunners and Soccer Schools Roadshow (an "Event"), you will be entitled to receive a free gift from Arsenal.
4. Entrants who are under the age of 13 must have their parent or guardian's permission to pre-register for an Event, and provide their personal details to Arsenal. All children under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by their parent or guardian when they attend the Event. Please note that pre-registration does not guarantee your entry to the Event chosen, which is subject to availability on the day.
5. To take part in this promotion visit www.arsenal.com/gunnersontheroad to pre-register for an Event, at least 7 days in advance of the same. You will need to choose which Event you will be attending and insert the details requested, including your full name and email address. Maximum of one entry per person.
6. Upon registration, Arsenal will send you an email that entitles you to claim your free gift when you attend the relevant Event. Your personal details will only be used by Arsenal for this purpose.
7. The free gift applicable will depend on your age group and will be at Arsenal's discretion. There is no cash alternative to your free gift.
8. The Promoter is The Arsenal Football Club PLC ("Arsenal").Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source