Terms and Conditions
1. This competition ("Promotion") is only open to Junior Gunners who enter via the Junior Gunners website.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, enter by completing the relevant form on the Junior Gunners website, remembering to provide all information, materials and documents required (as set out on the Junior Gunners website. You will need to provide full contact details. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by 5pm on the date which falls nine calendar days prior to the relevant fixture.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. The winner(s) will be selected by the judge(s) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date. Winning entries will be decided in the opinion and sole discretion of the panel of judges.
7. Winners will be notified by email or phone by 6pm on the day following the closure of the entry period for the Promotion.
8. Prize: The winner will receive a pair of tickets to the fixture specified in the competition being entered. By entering, you are confirming that you are available to attend on the day of the specified fixture. In the event that the winner cannot attend, The Arsenal Football Club Plc will not provide tickets for an alternative fixture and another winner will be chosen. Use of tickets by winners is subject to Arsenal's Home Match Ticket Terms and Conditions (see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-)
9. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation costs incurred by the winners in attending the match.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
15. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. The Promoter and its business partners may also use the details you give us to contact you about our products and services. By entering this Promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell us otherwise.
19. By entering this Promotion:
a) you warrant and undertake that you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your entry (including all images, designs and/or text submitted by you as part of the entry process), that your entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights;
b) you hereby assign to the Promoter with full title guarantee free of all encumbrances, by way of a present assignment of future intellectual property rights, all rights in any designs (including, without limitation, any logos, drawings or sketches but excluding photographs), names, text or slogans submitted as part of your entry, together with the right to sue for past infringement of the intellectual property rights in the designs, names, text or slogans;
c) you warrant that your entry does not infringe English law;
d) you agree that any photos you submit may be used by the Promoter and their selected sub-licensees for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“permitted purposes”);
e) you warrant and undertake that you have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry, and that your entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 unless it is your own child and you have that child’s consent;
f) you hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry; and
g) you agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of you by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use and exploit your entry for the permitted purposes and/or to give full effect to the above assignment of intellectual property rights in your entry.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to pass on any images which cause it concern to the relevant authorities.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source