The Champions League returns to Emirates Stadium as we take on Greek champions Olympiacos on Wednesday 28th September and, if you're a JG aged 7-9 and you've got a ticket, you could have the chance to walk out of the tunnel with your heroes as a player escort.
All you need to do to enter is complete the form below and tell us why you think you should be a player escort in no more than 20 words. But make sure you enter before our closing date on Friday 23rd September at 12pm.
Please note that the prize does not include match tickets and all successful entrants will need to own a match ticket to claim their prize. However, kit will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition ("Promotion") is open to Junior Gunners members aged 7-9 only. Proof of membership may be required.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, you will need to complete the designated form providing your full contact details. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by 12pm (UK time) on Friday 23 September 2011.
5. Arsenal does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. 22 winners will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries received before the closing date.
7. Winners will be notified by phone by 5pm on Monday 26 September 2011.
8. Prize: the winners will be invited to Emirates Stadium on Wednesday 28 September 2011 to be part of the pre-match build-up at Arsenal's UEFA Champions League match against Olympiacos and lead the competing teams out onto the pitch before kick-off.
9. The prize does not include match tickets and all winners will need to have purchased match tickets separately. For the terms and conditions applicable to match tickets, please see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-.
10. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation expenses incurred in attending the match.
11. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by 10am on Wednesday 28 September 2011, Arsenal reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. Arsenal's decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arsenal and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond Arsenal's reasonable control.
15. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to Arsenal at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. The winners agree to allow Arsenal to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU ("Arsenal")