Arsenal Ladies are offering a lucky Junior Gunner the chance to be a mascot for their Continental Cup semi final match with Lincoln Ladies on Sunday at Boreham Wood FC.
The winner will get to meet the whole of the double winning team, including Women's World Cup stars captain Faye White, Ellen White, Rachel Yankey and Steph Houghton. They'll have pictures taken with their favourite players and get to lead the team out onto the pitch, before settling back to watch the game.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, just answer this simple question and complete the form below:
How many trophies have the Arsenal Ladies now won in their 24 year history?
If you don't win, don't worry! Kids can pick up tickets to see Arsenal Ladies play at Boreham Wood FC for just £2.50! Buy your tickets here: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal/default.aspx or on the day at the gate!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition ("Promotion") is open to Junior Gunners aged 4-16 only. Proof of membership may be required.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, you will need to complete the designated form providing your full contact details. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Closing date: The closing dates for entry is:
Thursday 8 September, 5pm
All entries must be received by 11am (UK time) on all dates specified.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. One winner will be selected at random for each of the three matches specified from all complete and eligible entries received before each individual closing date.
7. Winners will be notified by email by 5pm (UK time) on or around the day following each deadline.
8. Prize: the winners will be invited to Boreham Wood Football Club's Meadow Lodge ground on Sunday 11 September to lead Arsenal Ladies out against Lincoln Ladies. The prize also includes two match tickets for each winner, however all winners must be accompanied by an adult. For the terms and conditions applicable to match tickets, please see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-. Please note that the prize does not include kit and all winners will be required to supply their own full 2011/2012 home kit.
9. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation expenses incurred in attending the Emirates Cup.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 2 days of the draw dates, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The judges' and Promoter's decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
15. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source