Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw ("Promotion") is only open to anyone who visited the Gunners on the Road trailer.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, you can complete the entry form provided at the Roadshow event that you attended (the "Event"). You will need to provide full contact details. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by within 24 hours of the event taking place that you attended.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. 1 winner for each Event will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
7. Winners will be notified by email or phone by 6pm by three days after the event has taken place.
8. Prize: Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to a Premier League game (of Arsenal's choice) during the 2012/13 season. If a winner is not free on the day of the game offered, Arsenal may, but is not obliged to offer the winner tickets to an alternative match. Use of tickets by winners is subject to Arsenal's Home Match Ticket Terms and Conditions (see www.arsenal.com/membership/tickets-information/terms-and-conditions-)
9. The prize does not include any travel or accommodation costs incurred by the winners in attending the match.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
15. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
16. Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. The Promoter and its business partners may also use the details you give us to contact you about our products and services. By entering this Promotion you are indicating your agreement to this unless you tell us otherwise.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club PLC, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 29 Jun 2012