- The Club shall make available to you for use at each applicable match, the number of car parking spaces agreed between you and the Club, each for one motor car (each a "Car Park Space"), in the car park at Emirates Stadium (the "Car Park"). The location of each Car Park Space will be fixed for the relevant season.
- The Club will provide you with one car park pass for each Car Park Space (each a "Car Park Pass") for the relevant season. Admittance of a motor car to the Car Park shall not be permitted without production of a Car Park Pass. You must have your Car Park Pass displayed in your car window at all times.
- The Car Park Space is only available for your use on the specified home Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup games only. The Car Park Space is not available for use for any home Champions League fixtures.
- Use of the Car Park is subject to your compliance with the Ground Regulations (which can be found on www.arsenal.com or on display at Emirates Stadium) and with all directions of Club staff.
- The Car Park opens 2 ½ hours before kickoff and police road closures go into effect 2 hours before kickoff. After this time the only access point into the stadium is via Benwell Road. Total police road closures go into place 1 hour before kickoff. After this time (or such earlier time as may be required by the Club, any Emirates Stadium Company, the police or any other authority responsible for control and safety at the Emirates Stadium) NO cars will be permitted to enter or exit the stadium. The Car Park will re-open approximately 45 minutes after final whistle.
- Entry to the Car Park to any motor car may also be refused, whether a Car Park Pass is produced or otherwise, where the Emirates Stadium Company operating the Car Park, in its sole discretion, considers that it is reasonable to do so (including, without limitation, where the Emirates Stadium Company operating the Car Park, in its sole discretion, determines that such motor car is too large to fit comfortably within a Car Park Space or is not in a fit and suitable condition for driving).
- All passengers in your car must have a valid Club or Box level ticket for the appropriate match.
- In the event of any Car Park Pass issued to you becoming lost or stolen you must inform the Club immediately. Should you require a replacement Car Park Pass, you must submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 working days prior to the fixture.
- Any change of vehicle details must be submitted in writing to email@example.com no later than 5 working days prior to the fixture.
- The Car Park has a 5 mph speed limit, which must be obeyed at all times.
- Car Park Passes are issued for your sole use, and you may not offer for sale, sell, resell, assign, transfer or lend your Car Park Pass, without the Club's prior written consent. The Car Park Pass may be suspended, withdrawn and/or cancelled without the payment of any refund to you, in the event that you breach this paragraph 11.
- Any car parked in the Car Park shall be parked at the car owner's sole risk and the Club and the Emirates Stadium Companies shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage to any motor car (or other vehicle) in the Car Park.
Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source
18 Jul 2011
"Club" means The Arsenal Football Club PLC.
"Emirates Stadium Companies" means Arsenal (Emirates Stadium) Limited together with its successors in title to the Emirates Stadium and any operator or manager of the Emirates Stadium