Easter Junior Gunners Academy Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to all Junior Gunners aged 7 – 16 who enter via the Junior Gunners website. Proof of age may be required.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
3. To take part in this Competition, enter by completing the relevant form on the Junior Gunners website. You will need to answer a single question correctly and enter your full name, membership number, phone number and email address. Maximum of one entry per person.
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by 9am (UK time) on Monday 21st January 2012.
5. Arsenal does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. 50 winners will be selected by the judge(s) at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
7. Winners will be notified by email or phone by 6pm on or around Monday 21st January 2013.
8. Prize: A session at London Colney, the Arsenal training ground. The prize will include a tour of the training ground as well as coaching from Arsenal coaches. The prize is only valid for the Junior Gunners Academy event on Tuesday 19th February 2013 and cannot be exchanged for an alternative date or event.
9. The prize does not include travel or living expenses, any other personal expenses or incidental costs, access to any of the Arsenal players or any training equipment.
10. Arsenal reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Arsenal reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
12. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted by 30 March 2012, Arsenal reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The decisions of the judge(s) and Arsenal shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arsenal and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond Arsenal’s reasonable control.
15. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Arsenal at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Competition.
16. Winners agree to allow Arsenal to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. Entrants must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in the Competition. Accordingly, winners will be required to provide to Arsenal signed consent and waiver of liability forms. Such forms will be provided by Arsenal to winners after the winners are announced.
19. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
“Arsenal” is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU