1. These Terms & Conditions apply to your interaction with and tagging of the Arsenal 360 Gigapixel on-line photograph (‘the Photo’).
2. In order to start tagging the Photo you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use or browse the Photo.
4. Aside from being able to tag yourself and your friends (who must also be 18 years old or over) using Facebook Connect functionality you may not use, adapt, vary or modify the Photo in any other way. You have no other rights in the Photo. The Arsenal Football Club PLC (“Arsenal”) may withdraw the Photo from Facebook and/or www.arsenal.com at any time without notice.
5. You will only be able to log on and tag yourself and your friends if you have a Facebook account. By tagging your Facebook friends on the Photo, you represent and warrant to Arsenal that:
• you will tag people who are not your Facebook friends;
• you will not tag your Facebook friends without having previously confirmed with them that they agree to be tagged on the Photo;
• you will ensure that you are tagging people correctly and you will not knowingly tag someone who is not the person to whom the tag relates; and
• your tagging is in all respects in accordance with the Facebook Terms which apply to your use of your Facebook account.
6. If you wish to be obscured from the Photo, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us where you are in the photo. We may ask you for proof of identification by means of a photo ID such as a driving license or passport. We will aim to remove you from the Photo as soon as we can by blurring or covering your face.
7. If you think that you have been tagged without your consent or simply wish the tag identifying you in the photo to be removed please log onto the Photo website via Facebook Connect and use the ‘find tagged friends’ link to find yourself in the image. Once you’ve found yourself click the ‘Remove Tag’ link underneath your image.
8. For information on how we treat any personal information that you provide to us, please see www.arsenal.com/privacy-policy .
9. Under no circumstances will Arsenal be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of your use of the Photo website.