"I never said I wanted to leave the Club, I just
said I wanted to play... my priority is to play here at
Jeremie Aliadiere sets the record straight
Nobody played better than Jeremie Aliadiere on Tuesday night. The French striker scored once, won a penalty and set up three of Julio Baptista's quartet in the 6-3 dismantling of Liverpool in the Carling Cup.
Aliadiere's future has been the subject of much speculation but, when the 23-year-old sat down to speak with Arsenal TV Online on Thursday afternoon, he made it very clear that he wanted to fight for a place in the Arsenal first team.
Subscribers can now watch our exclusive video with Jeremie. He talks about:
- that astonishing Carling Cup win at Anfield
- his performance and goal against Liverpool
- the prospect of a Semi Final against Tottenham
- why he wants to stay at Emirates Stadium
- the competition for places
- his bad luck with injuries
- why he won't go out on loan again
- how he has changed as a player
This video clip is now available. If you don't subscribe to Arsenal TV Online, click on the red panel in the gold box opposite.
Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 12 Jan 2007