WIN TICKETS TO WATCH ARSENAL Terms and Conditions
1. This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is only open to Arsenal Members. Proof of age may be required. Where applicable in relation to the laws and regulations of the home country from which the entrant enters the Promotion, the entrant confirms that he or she has obtained the consent of his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to (i) enter the Promotion, and (ii) to allow the Promoter to use his/her personal data for the purpose of administering the Promotion. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion, complete the entry form on Arsenal.com. Maximum of one entry per Arsenal Member.
4. Closing date: There will be one draw prior to each relevant home Barclays Premier League fixture during the 2015/16 season. The closing date for each draw will be advertised at the entry point but will be at least two (2) weeks prior to the relevant match.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. Five (5) winners will be selected by the Promoter at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the relevant Closing Date.
7. Winners will be notified by email within forty-eight (48) hours of each draw.
8. Prize: Each winner will receive a pair of tickets for the relevant Arsenal home match. The Promoter will not be able to offer an alternative match should a winner not be able to attend the relevant Arsenal home match.
9. The prize does not include personal expenditure (such as travel costs) and other incidental costs other than any expressly stated as being included.
10. If the prize involves travel, it is the responsibility of the prize winner(s) to ensure they have a valid passport and obtain relevant visas and vaccinations for their holiday.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where stated.
13. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
16. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
17. Each winner agrees that he or she may be filmed by the Promoter or may be requested to take photographs and/or video of himself/herself enjoying the prize, or submit a report of the same for the use of the Promoter (each the “Materials”)
18. By entering, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry and any Materials they provide to the Promoter (including all images and text submitted by the entrant to the Promoter), that their entry and any Materials submitted are their own original work and do not infringe any third party rights.
19. The entrant must not submit an entry or any Materials that contains any offensive or discriminatory language that may cause offence to anyone. The Promoter reserves the right to pass on details of any entry or Materials in breach of this condition to the relevant authorities.
20. Each entrant warrants that neither his/her entry nor any Materials he/she submits to the Promoter infringe English law.
21. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any entry he/she submits, or Materials taken by or submitted to the Promoter, may be used by the Promoter and their selected sub-licensees for the Promoter’s marketing and promotional purposes, or provided to third party media outlets (such as newspapers and television channels), through all media channels and throughout the world (“Permitted Purposes”).
22. Each entrant warrants and undertakes that he/she has obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry, or any Materials he/she submits to the Promoter, and that such entry and Materials do not feature anyone under the age of 12 unless it is the entrant’s own child and they have that child’s consent.
23. Each entrant hereby waives and agrees not to assert (and warrants that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry and any Materials taken by or submitted to the Promoter.
24. Each entrant agrees to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of him/her by the Promoter in order to allow the Promoter to use his/her entry and any Materials taken by or submitted to the Promoter for the Permitted Purposes.
25. Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
27. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source