- The prize draw is open to any person, excluding employees of Arsenal Football Club plc and their agencies, promoters or any companies directly connected with the promotion, and their immediate family.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- The draw will take place on 09/07/2010. The winners will be informed by 14/07/2010.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- A list of prize winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Winners of the Marouane Chamakh Football Competition, Arsenal Broadband Ltd, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- The promoter is Arsenal Football Club plc. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU who is providing all the prizes.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Arsenal and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in relation to this competition.
Arsenal is a registered trade mark of Arsenal Football Club plc.