- The prize draw is open to any person, excluding employees of Arsenal Football Club plc and their agencies, promoters or any companies directly connected with the promotion, and their immediate family.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary. To enter please send your name, email address and a contact telephone number to ATVO Signed Shirt competition, Arsenal Broadband Ltd, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU.
- The draw will take place at during the last Arsenal first team fixture each month.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- A list of prize winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Winners of the ATVO Signed Shirt competition, Arsenal Broadband Ltd, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- The promoter is Arsenal Football Club plc. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU who is providing all the prizes.
Arsenal is a registered trade mark of Arsenal Football Club plc.
<< Back to Arsenal TV Online Shirt CompetitionCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 14 Aug 2009