Brazil v Republic of Ireland – Tuesday 2nd March 2010
Be in with the chance to present the Man of the Match award and receive a signed shirt from each team
- The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees of Arsenal Football Club plc. and their agencies, promoters or any companies directly connected with the promotion, and their immediate family. The draw will be made from all ticket purchasers for the Brazil v Republic of Ireland match on Tuesday 2nd March, and any additional entries.
- A winner under the age of 18 must have parental consent to take up the prize and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize includes presenting the Man of the Match award at the Brazil v Republic of Ireland game at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 and a signed shirt from the Brazil and Republic of Ireland national teams.
- The draw will take place at half time on the evening of the match, 2nd March 2010. The winner will be the first entry drawn and will be notified by Arsenal on the night
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- A list of prize winners' names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Winners of Brazil v Republic of Ireland Man of the Match award, Arsenal Football Club Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- All trips and any other expenses outside the above mentioned will be at the winners' own expense.
- If you wish to enter this prize draw, please post your contact details to Brazil v Republic of Ireland Man of the Match award, Arsenal Football Club. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU.
- The promoter is Arsenal Football Club plc. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU who is providing all the prizes.
Arsenal is a registered trade mark of Arsenal Football Club plc.