- The prize draw is open to any person, excluding employees of Arsenal Football Club plc and their agencies, promoters or any companies directly connected with the promotion, and their immediate family.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- The draw for the main competition will take place on 28/06/2010. The winner will be the person who has correctly answered all 4 questions and got the closest in the tie-breaker. A copy of '20102 FIFA World Cup South Africa' will be given away to one person drawn at random for each Group Stage question for both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- A list of prize winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Winners of the 2010 World Cup Competition, Arsenal Broadband Ltd, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- The promoter is Arsenal Football Club plc. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU who is providing all the prizes.
Arsenal is a registered trade mark of Arsenal Football Club plc.