1. The prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees of Arsenal Football Club plc. and their agencies, promoters or any companies directly connected with the promotion, and their immediate family.
2. A winner under the age of 18 must have parental consent to take up the prize and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
3. By entering this prize draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The prize a signed Arsenal ball from the current season, it is not guaranteed that all players will have signed this.
6. The draw will take place on 30 November 2009. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from the correct entries received and will be notified by Arsenal by email on 30 November 2009.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives will be offered.
8. A list of prize winners' names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Arsenal Soccer Schools competition, Arsenal Football Club, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU within 6 weeks of the closing date.
9. The promoter is Arsenal Football Club plc. Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU who is providing all the prizesCopyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 9 Nov 2009