1. This competition (“Promotion”) is open to everyone, subject to applicable law and the following terms and conditions. Where applicable in relation to the laws and regulations of the home country from which the entrant enters the Promotion, the entrant warrants that he or she has obtained the consent of his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to (i) enter the Promotion, and (ii) allow Arsenal to use his/her personal data for the purpose of administering the Promotion. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion you will need to complete the entry form on Arsenal.com: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/win-a-signed-ozil-shirt. Al
4. All entrants must be an Arsenal Member, and there is a maximum of one entry per Arsenal Member.
5. Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 23 September 2013.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
7. One winner will be selected by the Promoter at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
8. The winner will be notified by email as soon as reasonably practicable after 9am (UK time) on 24 September 2013.
9. Prize: One Arsenal home shirt signed by Mesut Ozil.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 48 hours days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
13. By entering, all entrants warrant and undertake that they are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in their entry (including all images and text submitted by the entrant as part of the entry process), that their entry is their own original work and does not infringe any third party rights.
14. You must not submit an entry that contains any offensive or discriminatory language that may cause offence to anyone.
15. All entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe English law.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that any entry they submit may be used by Arsenal and their selected sub-licensees for Arsenal’s marketing and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the world in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented without further remuneration (“permitted purposes”).
17. All entrants warrant and undertake that they have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from individuals featured in the entry, and that their entry does not feature anyone under the age of 12 unless it is the entrant’s own child and they have that child’s consent.
18. All entrants hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in connection with the entry.
19. All entrants agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested of them by Arsenal in order to allow Arsenal to use their entry for the permitted purposes.
20. Arsenal reserves the right to pass on details of any entry in breach of condition 14 above to the relevant authorities.
21. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
22. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
24. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 12 Sep 2013