(1) This competition is open to all Malaysian re sidents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Arsenal or anyone else connected to this promotion.
(2) To enter the competition you must complete the entry form at Arsenal.com: http://www.arsenal.com/malaysia-superfan . All entries must be received by 12 noon UK time (7pm Malaysian time) Thursday, 7th July.
(3) A winner will be picked by Arsenal, at its discretion on Thursday, 7th July and announced the same day.
(4) The winner will be contacted via email and announced on Facebook. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 5 days of the date on which the winner is selected, Arsenal reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
(5) One winner will receive two tickets to the Malaysia XI v Arsenal football match on Wednesday 13th July 2011. The person accompanying the winner to the match can be of any age.
(6) The winner of this competition must be able to attend the Bukit Jalil Stadium on the specified date to collect their tickets and attend the match. Transport to and from the ground is not included in the prize.
(7) The winner must also write an original editorial piece at least once per day for use on Arsenal’s Facebook page between Saturday 9th July and Sunday17th July inclusive. Editorial will be submitted to a representative of Arsenal, who may then post the same on Arsenal’s Facebook page.
(8) By entering the competition, the winner agrees to allow agree to allow Arsenal to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
(9) The winner hereby assigns to Arsenal, by way of a present assignment of future intellectual property rights, all rights in the editorial pieces he/she submits to Arsenal in accordance with these terms and conditions, and warrants that such editorial pieces will be his/her own original work and will not infringe any third party rights.
(9) Arsenal reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. Arsenal reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
(10) Individuals who enter the competition may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and by entering, entrants agree to their name and city of residence being made publicly available after taking part in the promotion.
(11) Arsenal will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
(12) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
(13) Arsenal’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(14) Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Arsenal and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond Arsenal’s reasonable control.
(15) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this promotion.
(16) The Promoter of the competition is Arsenal Broadband Limited (“Arsenal”):
Arsenal Broadband Limited
75 Drayton Park
London N5 1BU
(17) For any queries relating to this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org