Terms and Conditions
1. This competition (“Competition”) is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Competition and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Competition.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
3. To take part in this Competition visit http://www.arsenal.com/win-two-tickets-for-our-friendly-in-cologne. You will need to complete the entry form on that page and log in to Arsenal Player with your membership number and password and watch live at least one of Arsenal FC v. Malaysia XI on Tuesday 24th July 2012, Arsenal FC v. Manchester City on Friday 27th July 2012 or Arsenal FC v. Kitchee FC on Sunday 29th July 2012. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
4. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions, will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all qualifying members.
6. The winner will be notified by email or phone by 6pm on Monday 30th July 2012.
7. Prize: The winner will receive a pair of tickets to watch Arsenal vs. FC Köln in Cologne on Sunday 12th August 2012. The winner and his/her guest will also each receive free return flights and accommodation for two nights. Such flights (leaving on Saturday 11th August 2012 and returning on Monday 13th August 2012) and accommodation for the nights of Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August 2012 shall be determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
8. The prize does not include any costs other than those specifically included in the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, no additional expenditure in the hotel is included in the prize.
9. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure that he/she and his/her guest have a valid passport and obtain relevant visas and vaccinations (if any) for their trip.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
12. If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Competition, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use his/her name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.
The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source